DoomAngelBlade

• Boxelware Team

Ok thanks for reporting ...

But don't make a single thread for all the bugs where you just edit your post!

The thread will not get marked as updated and I don't want to search for edits each time I check the forum.

Create a separate thread for each bug please. I will not check your thread each day just to see if you may have updated it. That's not how the bug subforum is meant to work.

• Boxelware Team
It says that it will cost 100 cr and 20 iron.

It takes 50 cr and 10 iron. Upon deletion : same sum is refunded.

Fixed.

Same at resource trader. I sold minerals for 15k and 420 and got only 15 019

I guess this is due to rounding errors. The displayed price is rounded whereas the actual sum is calculated with the non-rounded price.

• Boxelware Team
Ok thanks for reporting ...

But don't make a single thread for all the bugs where you just edit your post!

The thread will not get marked as updated and I don't want to search for edits each time I check the forum.

Create a separate thread for each bug please. I will not check your thread each day just to see if you may have updated it. That's not how the bug subforum is meant to work.

I told you not to use one single thread for all errors/bugs/glitches/whatever you find.

It's great that you look for bugs, but use one thread per error please. It makes things more clear, easier to track and easier to read for the devs.

• Boxelware Team
Also. IF I will do as you say - I think I'll flood forums D;

I don't want to argue with you here. I know what it will mean for the forum. Should it be flooded, so be it. It will be easier to track and to read if every bug has its own thread.

Anyways, the forum is here to report bugs, not to track them, I have my own means for tracking and resolving bugs.

So do as you wish, I just asked you to maybe do me a favor so it will be easier for me to read.