[Mod] Extended trading reach

NexusNull

to change the range of it do i just change this where 30 is to something different?

if object:getNearestDistance(ship) > 30 and not object:isDocked(ship)then

error = errors[object.type] or generic or "You must be docked to the object for this."%_T

end

All I get after downloading is an error when trying to unzip this file - there is one file player.lua inside....have put it into the data but has done nothing in game for me

[uPDATE]

Ok, tried something different....IT WORKED!!!!

Instead of the generic put file into data location....which does not work....I noticed when I downloaded the file it had a location that was in the scripts area....

The actual location to place the file is:

\Avorion\Data\Scripts\Lib

Rename your old player.lua to player.old and replace it with this new one and restart game....should work - and you have the original player.lua still when you want to reuse it - just rename it after removing or renaming the downloaded one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

>:( not working for me. i download it. get to script/lib but there isnt an old player.lua to replace. just dropping it in doesnt work. found a player.lua in script/player but when i replace that it just makes interacting with stations bugged out. can only see bulletin boards. any work arounds?

*** nvm, server side only. im dumb.

Very cool mod. However, I noticed that it doesn't work in trading missions. With those it seems you HAVE to be docked. I don't do them anymore so no biggie. Just want some kind of "known limitations" section or a fix.