Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Favoriting Turrets and Systems

SageThe13th

Suggestion

A really simple QoL improvement.  The ability to favorite a turret or system.  This would add a little star to their icon.  This way when you are switching out equipment you can find the turrets and such you were using before without having to sift through your entire inventory checking stats.

5 answers to this suggestion

That would be nice. And it should be simple to implement, I would think.

After a while, we've gathered a large collection of turrets. And since our inventory does not seem to organize them very well and since there is no filter or button to to sort them, it can be quite tedious to find the turrets we're looking for.

Here are two topics that take different approach to the issue suggesting player have the option to sort turrets and systems into different folders.

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1386.msg6578.html#msg6578

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1546.msg7273.html#msg7273

I'd like to add to these ideas.  My suggestion is not only the ability to sort turrets and system cards into folders, but also the ability to create new folders as well.  This way I can have different turret load outs in different folders.  Put all my mining turrets in one folder, put the armed turrets I'm planning on using in one folder, maybe even have a second folder for an alternate weapons configuration, have a sell folder, a research materials folder, put all my hyperdrive systems in one folder, and my combat systems in another, and on and on.  You get the idea.