major bugs that needs to be solved

boghinovel

let's be serious about this because they are major bugs on how the game feels and solving those bugs will definitely make the game so much more enjoyable

- the camera free look ( not the free cam ) was fine in the old versions before tactical zoom was implemented and hard coded with holding the right click, because now holding the right click will use the tactical zoom and not the normal zoom and that takes away the fun of looking around and zooming normally as specially when the toggle is activated for a cinematic view, so we need 2 separate buttons to be able to bind for the type of zoom we want or at least a option to disable tactical zoom as in keyboard mode seems to work ok i guess

- the camera free look ( not the free cam ) haves only toggle and hold but not the important one as inverted hold as example holding the whatever button to turn the ship and this would be so cool if normal zoom was working without tactical zoom

- if we want to keep our velocity because we love this in space we need to turn off the flight assist but then if we want to brake or go backwards we can't but the thrusters  look like they work but only as animation and not actually doing a thing so we really need to activate the flight assist so no manual flight i when using mouse flight i guess

- i may be wrong on this one but the gyros still allow you to drift and not correcting the course of where the ship is facing as example i encourage the devs to play a bit of Delta V : Rings of Saturn witch is made by only one person i think lol and hopefully fix the velocity and vector problems