Keep getting the "we have no turrets or combat fighters!" error when a ship completes a Map Command, which deletes any existing In-Sector commands.

Xen0nex

Recently picked up this game on Steam for PC and have been loving it so far.

I have had an issue suddenly start a few days ago though, and am not sure if it's a bug/glitch, or something I'm doing wrong?

Last week while playing, I would be able to have Captain-led ships perform a "Map Command" (E.G. Travel, Explore, Mine, etc.) and when they completed that command, they would default back to whatever "In-Sector Command" (E.G. Patrol Sector, Attack Enemies, Mine, etc.) they had when I initiated the "Map Command".

IE I could set a mining ship to "Mine" within a sector, set a combat ship to "Patrol Sector" in the same sector, and then send them both on a Mining "Map Command" mission, and when they finished, the mining ship would go back to mining that sector, and the combat ship would go back to patrolling the sector.

However now whenever I attempt this, as soon as the ship(s) completes its "Map Command," I get this red error message in chat:

"we have no turrets or combat fighters!"

and the ship cancels whatever "In-Sector Commands" it had set previously, now just sitting in the sector doing nothing. (All of these ships had multiple armed turrets, and the exact same ships used to work a few days ago.)

I've heard this may be related to some sort of "ship duplication bug", where ships get duplicated when performing map commands, but the wrong duplicate gets deleted upon completion?

Does anyone know any more info on this issue, or possible ways to prevent it?

System Specs:

• Windows 10
  • Avorion version: 2.0.11 9bd383de131a (the latest version on Steam)
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H             3.20 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU

serverlog 2022-07-14 17-27-18.txt clientlog 2022-07-14 17-26-24.txt