[Mod] Alpha! Carrier commands

Nexus

I did some compatibility changes to make it work in Avorion 0.14.

Warning:

Do not use Nexus' uninstall script, it is NOT compatible with Avorion >=0.12. I did not test uninstallation of this mod, so only use it if you know what you are doing.

thx

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning:

Do not use Nexus' uninstall script, it is NOT compatible with Avorion >=0.12. I did not test uninstallation of this mod, so only use it if you know what you are doing.

Hallo nochmals!

Leider habe ich noch ein Problem. Ich bekomme nur die Carrier Orders wenn ich das Raumschiff wechsle. Beim sektor und Log Off/on bekomme ich nicht die Carrier Orders.

lg

Sarok

Google:

Hello again!

Unfortunately, I still have a problem. I get only the Carrier orders when I change the space ship. At the sector and Log Off / on I get not the Carrier Orders.

lg

sarok

Warning:

Hallo nochmals!

Leider habe ich noch ein Problem. Ich bekomme nur die Carrier Orders wenn ich das Raumschiff wechsle. Beim sektor und Log Off/on bekomme ich nicht die Carrier Orders.

lg

Sarok

Google:

Hello again!

Unfortunately, I still have a problem. I get only the Carrier orders when I change the space ship. At the sector and Log Off / on I get not the Carrier Orders.

lg

sarok

I have the same issue.

However just exit into your drone and go back into your ship and it should work (atleast it did for me).

Seems I only have to do this once and it works fine for the rest of the session.

// Lonewolf

Oh yes, sorry I forgot to say... you need to change ship or exit into drone to activate the mod. Maybe I will fix this by time.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

With the current state of micro managing salvaging and mining drones this mod is a godsend.  I have it working no problems in single player but cant get it to work in multiplayer mode.  Using version 0.14.4

I am running the mod on my computer (client) and have it installed on the sever (linux using Dirty Server Manager by Dirtyredz).  I have copied the mods into the data file on the server but it doesnt work :(

Is this mod not multiplayer compatible?

Kind Regards

Rueful

Hi,

I just performed some more testing.  I can get the MOD to work correctly with multiplayer on a dedicated server under windows.  Using the exact same files (copied the data folder) in my Linux server the MOD does not work :(

Kind Regards

Rueful

Howdy,

Just done some more testing.  It seems if the carrier I am in is an alliance ship then the carrier command menu does not appear.  It appears if I am in a ship that is not an alliance ship.

Kind Regards

Rueful

Hello! I was testing and your mod is creating unfortuantelly a major bug in game.

It appears that while carrier commands is loaded in game each green system generates only 1 station (no more) witch doesn't have any missions or 1 or 2 ships in system witch you can't contact and are totally still. No ship is jumping in or out.

To be sure I tested clear version of game and then everything was okay.

I'm adding client log.

Game version: 0.14.5 r9490

I really love your mod, please hlep.

clientlog_2017-10-10_15-13-12.txt

Just want to confirm I was experiencing the same issue. (Do not have logs on hand but may be able to get them when i get home)

There was a patch / update posted a few pages back that seems to have fixed the issue on my end - but the main post does not contain the updated/patched version.

Just want to confirm I was experiencing the same issue. (Do not have logs on hand but may be able to get them when i get home)

There was a patch / update posted a few pages back that seems to have fixed the issue on my end - but the main post does not contain the updated/patched version.

Yes the original mod is outdated and should NOT be used anymore. Thats why i added a fix for it at reply #123

Ooh, fancy. I guess this is what happens when there's no mod portal / collected pool of mod locations and current maintainers - you miss stuff like nice fixes people make for other people's mods.

This could definitely do with some improving. I mean it's fine right now cuz' we're a small community, but it's not a very robust plan for if this community should ever grow to become larger.

Yes the original mod is outdated and should NOT be used anymore. Thats why i added a fix for it at reply #123

Thanks mate! Unfortuantelly alliance ships can't use it. Do you know maby why?

• 1 month later...

for some reason adding this mod breaks my game, the ai just messes up and when i go anywhere there will never be more than 1 building and almost no ships and the only building that normally shows up is shipyard, even when starting a fresh game the only thing i spawn in is in my drone next to a shipyard with nothing else around, not even a gate