Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Pirate start

An Ning

Suggestion

I'd like to see some different starts and stories.

Sure, they all end up doing the same thing, but I'd like some differing perspectives, such as a pirate start -you start off having just started as a pirate under your mentor, who leads you through how to build and upgrade, how to raid and smuggle, and eventually how to track down a way to stop the Xsostan because they are a nuisance to everyone.

It would just add a bit of variance and I think it would be fun to see things like this.

3 answers to this suggestion

This would be very cool. 

Other thoughts in a similar vein:

You are a member of a faction that is seeking to expand---your new stations are the faction's stations, and full accessible to you. They are simply controlled by the AI (with not that much of a difference, really). 

Yet another one: You are a new recruit into a fledgling faction that is completely obliterated save for you and your tutorial mentor -who has decided simply to try to survive in the unforgiving galaxy, but will help you to make your own decision, be it to become a wandering adventurer, or to rebuild the faction and seek vengeance/galactic domination.

Lots of options.

Incorporating an idea for this, is that the base tutorial is of different kinds, be it with the adventurer, the pirate, the businessman (tutorials)...so you are taught different ways to start but at the same time without the tutorial gives you to choose the first mission of each instructor....