Class changing temporarily (can reproduce)

MajorSpacer

Ship Name = Rocinante
Ship Class = Destroyer
Ship Icon = Sword
Single player game

Player active on Rocinante. From galaxy map used travel command to move Rocinante from Sector B to sector A. Sector A contains two player ships, one personal and one alliance. Player switched to player ship (Ship Name = Nebulus) in Sector A while Rocinante traveling to Sector A.
Rocinante arrived in sector A. Open Strategy view and it displays Rocinante class incorrectly as Ship. The player fleet tab shows class Destroyer correctly. Using galaxy map used travel command to move to Sector C. When Rocinante arrived at Sector C the player fleet tab showed Destroyer (correctly). Player switched to Rocinante and opened strategy view. Strategy view displays Destroyer class correctly. Exited to drone and validated icon is Sword (correct). Opened galaxy map and used travel command to return to sector A. Player switched to player ship (Ship Name = Nebulus) in Sector A while Rocinante traveling to Sector A. Open strategy view and when Rocinante arrived, the Strategy view displays class Ship (incorrectly). Player fleet tab shows class Destroyer (correctly).

I repeated the steps above with a few times, same result each time. I move the Alliance ship out of sector A, repeated other steps, got same result.

When doing the same steps above except I used right click on galaxy map to move maximum warp distance away to sector D. In sector D, and upon returning to sector A, the strategy view always shows Destroyer (correctly).

If you need more info, let me know. This small change might be causing the class to somehow get permanently changed (which happens a lot to me, I'll be watching it more closely and documenting behavior).