Capnbubs' Hanger

capnbubs

Woah that detailing is crazy.  You look like you're really taking advantage of everything the building system has to offer.

Thanks! I'm just getting started, this building system is really cool.

I just added some spinning preview gifs to the first post :D

I want to commend you on your brilliant use of shapes, glow blocks, and color. This is one of the best builds I've seen shared, and greatly outpaces the amateur-hour stuff I've been creating, even after 40+ hours of game time.

My hat is off to you, sir.

I want to commend you on your brilliant use of shapes, glow blocks, and color. This is one of the best builds I've seen shared, and greatly outpaces the amateur-hour stuff I've been creating, even after 40+ hours of game time.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Thank you so much! I work in 3D modelling for a career so I'm trying to carry over some of that.

I'm still learning little tricks with the editor, I should record a build sometime. These took several hours but I'm still getting used to it.

Thank you so much! I work in 3D modelling for a career so I'm trying to carry over some of that.

I'm still learning little tricks with the editor, I should record a build sometime. These took several hours but I'm still getting used to it.

Yes please record a build. Im interested in your method. Especially the curved parts. Is that just some intense corner/slope work?

The CB series are some absolutely gorgeous ships; very well modeled, and a unique aesthetic (I struggle to make anything not horribly generic-looking)

Thank you! Really glad you like them, I really like your designs too, I wouldn't say they were generic at all!

I second\third or more the above.

Great ships, and I would love to watch you build if you recorded it.

Thanks for the post

I'll have to plan a ship before I record a stream of building it because I tend to spend ages figuring out the shapes and stuff otherwise xD

Almost got the next version of this ship ready, it'll probably be the last version because once I upgrade to the next material I'll design a whole new ship for it.

wow thats amazing. i searched a long time for a good looking mining ship and this one is absolutly the best ive seen so far. at home i definitly downloading this one and replace my actuall mining ships of my fleet. cann you post the stats of it maybe? like system slots, energy etc?

Wow the design is absolutely beautiful! I agree, this is one of the best looking ship that has the "industrial" look that suits mining vessel so far.

By the way. Your forum username and checking one of the most popular mod on Steam makes me think.... You're the one that made THAT hat mod, aren't you?