Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

either my save or the game is broke

shuttleman72

im having a couple issues on my latest playthrough. i have a salvaging ship that refuses to salvage like a mining ship mines. i tell it to salvage the same way i would tell a mining ship to mine but using scrap instead of mine. the ship just stays in the sector im in and the captain just complains that im observing him and he does nothing. the big issue im having is a lot bigger. i have a laser modulator factory that is buying all its ingredients at 4x market value. buy resources is turned off and there is only one faction anywhere nearby. since it buys at 4x and sells at 1x, its got a profit margin somewhere between -300% and -400%. it still says profit/production is about 6k but it eats every dollar i make and then makes almost none for itself. it bought energy cells (36c in my area) for 121 each totaling 3025 for 25 of them. i would expect 900 which is what my solar plant sells them for IN THE SAME SECTOR. this is just bullcrap and until i can figure out a solution that doesn't involve destroying my own station, i don't know what to do. please help, thanks in advance. 

unknown.png