[Bug?] Trading Post has no trade goods menu option when inside the trading post

Synaps3

EDIT: Issue found!  You can't open the trade console with a trade port while inside it the way you can with other stations. I'll open a minor bug for that.

hello Avorion community.  I'm wondering if I should make a bug for this.

I am in a multiplayer server with three other friends. I built a trading post today in an allied capital system.  The station design is absolutely unchanged from that I use for other stations successfully (I used it for a water station 20 minutes prior to this one and it worked fine)

Crew were assigned, cargo holds empty, and i tried to open the station for business...and there is no trade goods menu item.

The only things I can do at this station are buy cargo license and view the bulletin board, along with the usual transport mode and exit to drone etc.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?  Below is a screenshot of the station showing there is no menu option.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

The good news is that if this is indeed a bug I can easily get the server state sent to the DEV team for analysis.

Edited by Synaps3

• Synaps3 changed the title to [Bug?] Trading Post has no trade goods menu option when inside the trading post