[2.0] For modders that have turrets mods in workshop

KaneNOD

Hello everyone! I have 2 problems on this new 2.0 version of Avorion and I wanna your help to try to get visibility of this thread to Dev Team.

First I'm the owner of High Efficiency Turrets (HET)'s mod. After update my mod to version 2.0, it works with this new version, "BUT" I have some issues that I need the Dev Team to help us to fix them.

1) All Coaxial Turrets or Turrets that are installed on the Turret Rotation Lock block loses the AutoFire mode, and in old versions it works really nice. Don't know why they remove this mode from Coaxial turrets, but it breaks many things, including in Vanilla. 

2) All particle turrets, like chainguns, cannons, plamas, if you have weapon.blockPenetration on the weapon, they will stop to do damage in most of the time. Don't know why it happens, but in old versions of Avorion, before the 2.0, it works really fine, and now, it don't work anymore.

For everyone that wanna help me, let me know what you think about it and if it is possible, if you have contact of someone in Dev Team, pls report it to them, this thread, or help me make a way to fix this,by modding something.

Hope you all help me to solve those issues.
Thanks anyways! Have a good day!

• Like 1

First I can show the code of a weapon that I use like an example. It's the same code, but one with block penetration, and after I just commented the the lines where block penetration is added to this turret.

2010316554_HETAPCR.thumb.png.9d276852514ecaa3d6a84aa0bffae006.png

Here you can see the difference between turrets and what happens when you have and don't have block penetration on particle turrets.

Edited by KaneNOD