[Bugs]

DoomAngelBlade

[Possibly not]

[unimportant]

- Bad sound.

---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jDghs4hjI&feature=youtu.be

- Glitch. Basic glitch.

-- It is a bug. To recreate it - press MAP button.

---http://imageshack.us/a/img33/9757/2tzj.jpg

-Bad asteroid generation.

-- Unknown if it is a bug. Need to be confirmed\denied. Recreate via sector creation.

---http://imageshack.us/a/img202/177/k00j.jpg

- Ship fading.

--It is a bug. It is not reproducable. Happens sometimes when you enter a sector.

---http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5526/uxdk.jpg [ Something cut off half of my screenshot ( D;)]

[important]

-Unable to do screenshots while firing\mining laser can't be seen on screen shots via prnt scrn( Can't provide example to next trouble because of this)

- Position misplace.

-- It IS a bug. It is not reproducable. Happens sometimes.

---Desc:Asteroids are not at location they are shown at. I can't mine asteroid. Laser simply goes trough it. Found it  2-4 meters left.

[OFFTOPIC: Trying to get people upload v0.41 at russian web-site small-games.info]

• Boxelware Team

The planet without picture might just be a planet from the back, meaning it is between you and the sun. And so it is correctly - black.

The bad sound thing is a known issue, that is inherited from bad design of the sound library I'm using.

The 3D sound can not be configured properly for a camera that is able to be rotated/oriented in all 3 dimensions. I already told the maintainer of the library and I hope he will add the feature very soon.

If he doesn't I will add it myself.

• Boxelware Team
[bump. Bumps made every time there are new edits. Also . Koonschi. Check this thread every day once. I will update it.]

If you want to bump it you could simply post the new bugs in the post. Dont just write [bump].

Please remove the quotes in the original post and use the listing provided by the forum. These things would make this thread a lot more readable.

To be honest, I dont know why to open a generic bugs thread when there is a whole subforum for bugs. Best would be to post new found bugs in a separate thread each. That makes things easier to read, to update, etc. And there is no need for bumping as the threads will be marked as unread.

• Boxelware Team
Unable to do screenshots while firing\mining laser can't be seen on screen shots via prnt scrn( Can't provide example to next trouble because of this)

This works just fine here.

-- It IS a bug. It is not reproducable. Happens sometimes.

---Desc:Asteroids are not at location they are shown at. I can't mine asteroid. Laser simply goes trough it. Found it  2-4 meters left.

As I stated in the Read This First post in this subforum, bugs have to be reproducable, you should post your system specs, etc. otherwise I can't fix them. I've noted these, if I find them I will fix them.

Please start new threads for new bugs. Just editing the current thread is really bad style.

As I stated in the Read This First post in this subforum, bugs have to be reproducable, you should post your system specs, etc. otherwise I can't fix them. I've noted these, if I find them I will fix them.

You know. To find how to reproduct a glitch it can be spended like .... months?

On one server of GMOD (STALKER RP) there was a duplication glitch. 3 months spent to find how to use it and reported instantly. Three months.

So

Post these HEAVILY REPRODUCABLE glitches or not?

• Boxelware Team

It's not about the reproducability of the bugs.

You don't use the forum formatting (as for quoting or listing, for example) which makes the posts harder to read than it has to be.

You don't post your system specs. You don't post how you get to these bugs. I can't know what happens, and so I can't fix the problem.

RAM : 4 gb

64-bit OS Win 7

Intel Core 2 DUO CPU(2,33 GHz)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

What else ya be needin?

I given "How it happens" every time I can.

If it happens without a reason\sometimes without a normal cycle\rule\thing that you can spot and find how to recreate a glitch - I say i can't\happens sometimes.

• Boxelware Team

Alright, thank you. That helps.

Next time, please don't post the bugs/points/topics in quotes, that is not how quotes are used. Use the listing functions provided by the forum.

And remember: I'm creating this game in my spare time as a hobby, so I'm afraid you'll have to be patient.