Make Swoks harder

An Ning

Suggestion

My current ship (iron/titanium tier of building) took 5% damage from fighting him just now -I didn't even shoot down most of the torpedoes that were launched -I just let them hit while blasting ships- and I also rammed him... 5% damage by the time they were all dead.

Same ship in "The Missing Freighters"... I take 5% damage against a single enemy, nearly get killed because there's 6 of them per wave, and have to retreat and lure the enemy into 1 on 1 fights for 10 minutes.

The standard pirates are nearly killing me. And the "pirate lord"... is a joke.... this isn't right

Reduce the number of corvettes that show up in "the missing freighter" missions (to make them difficult, but not on par with Swoks), and buff Swoks' fleet a bit.

My IDEAL solution would be to actually make Swoks a wave-based fight (ex: he sits back invulnerable and launches a wave of pirates, a wave of marauders and raiders, then a wave of corvettes at you before going after you himself -with a wave of raiders as backup) with the number of waves increasing based on the numeral at the end of Swoks' name.

But really, any buff to his damage or his fleet's damage would be better... he's "a pirate lord" that everyone fears and talks about... he should be tougher than any common pirate mission in the iron/titanium sectors.

Edited by An Ning

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet