Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Bad pictures

Aiden

Played a single game (on maximum graphics settings) all was well stable 60 fps, after ~ 30 hours of play. Opened the game and immediately see that the main menu cloudy (or soap, or not clear) image in the game, too, until then, all was normal. changed the settings did not help, reinstall the game, update drivers - nothing helped.
I changed versions 1.3.5, 2.0.1, 2.0.5 everywhere the same. 

I apologize if I wrote somehow wrong. all through the translator.

The screenshots do not really show the bad picture, in reality it is much worse. In any other game there is no problem.

upd1 Forgot to mention that the icons, text, normal as they were, broke the picture: asteroids, ships, stations, background
upd2 the selection rectangle is missing in construction mode, it is sort of there and it selects, but it is not visible

Windows 10 x64
Intel i5-6500 3.20GHz
8x2 gb RAM
Radeon(TM) RX470 Graphics (4gb)
1920x1080 59Hz

20210905043211_1.jpg

20210905043501_1.jpg

20210905043751_1.jpg

Edited by Aiden

• Boxelware Team

If this happens again, this looks very much like subsampling was active. If Avorion detects a crash it'll often times activate subsampling in order to definitely be able to start. Most of the time you can simply set it back to subsampling None (or supersampling if your graphics card can do it) 🙂