Suggestion: "Sector Mission List" screen

An Ning

Suggestion

It gets tedious going to F9, selecting a station, scrolling through options to view missions, exiting to ship view, going back to F9, selecting a new station, scrolling through options to view missions...

A screen that shows what missions are available (especially if they show what system you are going to, so you can line up missions going to the same place), would be much appreciated.

Show up, open the "sector mission" screen (hit F9 and then hit a tab on that screen, maybe?), look at the missions, see if there's any I want, click the mission to target the station, then either start the mission right away, or go to the station and pick up items if that's needed.

I could work less and play more, and I would really like that.

5 answers to this suggestion

I think I saw a mod that basically does what you're suggesting, collecting all available missions in the sector into one central list.

But I agree, that's something that would greatly benefit the 'vanilla' game. The same with crew/captains, the novelty of clicking every station to see if they have the staff you need wears off quickly and it just becomes a tedious grind.

Edited by Valck