Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Avorion 2.0.3 Feedback - Salvaging

Jethias

The game is doing good so far other than not being able to build as big of ships. I had a thought while salvaging. I know there are random wreckages like space stations and wreck fields already. Just as a side, it would be cool to find like a big old destroyed super carrier or battleship from a war long ago and possibly provide some additional insight on the logs on what happened. Imagine warping into a sector, you zoom out to look at it and on your map is just a colossal ship. That would feel like a jackpot for sure. I know you can find smaller ships, but it would cool to salvage massive wrecks other than stations. I am a fan of Homeworld and if you guys are too, then you would understand the Karos Graveyard, especially in Homeworld 2. There are just massive wrecked ships that provide more insight and mystery of the galaxy, but except in Avorion we would actually be able to salvage them. It would just provide more excitement and variety for those who like to salvage like me. Thanks for all you do developers.