Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

<No longer available>

FuryoftheStars

This sounds really promising, I've always considered the speed progression as being opposite to what I'd expect.

One issue I've seen with this kind of mod is that the AI either doesn't know how to deal with the changes, or doesn't care and just continues using their own idea of the laws of physics.
Just to name an example, there's an "All Mining Lasers are R-Type" mod (can't recall the proper name and author right now, and this is certainly not meant to blame them for the AI's shortcomings) that has the AI factions' miners collect clouds upon clouds of resources around them because none of their ship plans include cargo space, and/or they just don't know that raw ore needs to be processed... it would probably take an immense and disproportionate amount of effort to "educate" them and their ship designers.

I'll definitely keep an eye on it and give it a go in my next play-through; considering how tied it is into game progression, it doesn't look like something that can be fully experienced and appreciated in only a few short sessions.