Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[2.0.1] Fighter Production Issue/ Fighter disappearing after start

Schmitt

1. Created a Turret in my case a R-Mining Turret in a Turret Factory
2. Created a Fighter from that Turret
3. Put the Fighter in The Squadron as Production Blueprint
4. after around 26 min the Fighter is build 

Situation one
I Start a mining order, Fighter Start and disappear

Situation two
I put the Fighter in another Ship and make it a Blueprint same thing after production start the Fighter it disappears

Made the same thing with a Chain Gun everything is fine  (on the own ship it sometimes works)
accept if i put it on another Ship and start it, it directly disappears after the start

I repeated the test with some more guns and directly bought Fighters sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't
Can'f figure out any Pattern

Edited by Schmitt

• Schmitt changed the title to [2.0.1] Fighter Production Issue/ Fighter disappearing after start

Confirmed that this fixed the issue mostly with my fighters. After the patch I sent out a single fighter to test with which looks like it had a default skin applied to it and it popped out HUGE and can't fit back in the fighter bay now. I manually set a different skin to the rest of the fighters and they worked fine at least.

Inked20210818131332_1_LI.thumb.jpg.09e357a0d706b44d11755423877ee995.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

funny bug ... i couldn't replicate it for me all my Fighters changed there skin to that default one that i can confirm but poped out normal size and after i swiched to the custom skin no problems jet but i will try to replicate it als well ... i play on a hostet server not on a local server if it matters 🙂

Edited by Schmitt