derjunge13

Suggestion

Enable the player to build Mega Structures, be it Dyson Spheres, Gates, Neuron Forges or Matter Decompressors. 

These are not intended to be easy to build and would require immense amounts of resources.

Download.jpeg

Edited by derjunge13

5 answers to this suggestion

4 minutes ago, Juckslasher said:

lol trying to make this game into stellaris? Interesting idea but very hard to implement no? I wouldn't mind to see it super late game for a new way for resource generation

Yes. Give the player more endgame goals and even more power.

Funny idea, but that would require that there woul be more solar objects in space and not just asteroids ships and stations. I think that would be a huge amount of work. Megastructures are already possible, you can build your things so huge as you want. In gameplay terms ins not making any sense because a station will not produce more if it is larger. I would be thankful if you can build your own gates without a mod, perhaps someday who knows.

• Like 1

You could make it so you have to build a bunch of large stations in several sectors, and have the sectors you build in target a sector between them.  Like an 8 sector ring, with the target sector being the 9th sector in the middle of a 3x3 square of sectors, and what you get is determined by the skybox, material zone (radius from center of galaxy), faction territory, or whatever else is in or affecting the target sector.

Edited by Fatsack
misspellings