more random Events / random sector design

- Cy -

Suggestion

When a player is up for explorations there is very little diversity among the different sectors and the actions inside them happening.

I would like to see more events added for the player to encounter when he explores new sector.

here are a few examples:

- a huge group of pirates attacks single station ( the pirates should not automatically loose this encounter, make it possibly for both parties to win. So players actually have an impact on the outcome of these battles)
- factions npc patrols in unpopulated sectors that would sometimes get ambushed by pirates
- faction npcs patrols  that appear to hunt for pirates which are already present in the sector for the player
- pirates raiding an entire npc faction owned sector with a huge armada ( very rare event to happen )
- trade ships by smugglers in unpopulated sectors that offer stolen goods to the player for a lowered price
- bounty target: a very strong enemy that gives great loot ( guaranteed exotic+ rarity upgrades and possibly weapons that would not be found in the distance from core) and a reward by one of the factions for killing it
- asteroid belts ( another  to the asteroid sectors having only asteroid clouds so far )
- huge station complex ( a station complex like the one mighty branker created. It would be a very huge structure in total and also a rare sight)
- freelancing ships with various offers ( not just trade but also missions or even meaning harm immidiatly)
- dreadnaught sized ships anywhere in the galaxy ( rare encounter, could be part of any surrounding faction or pirates )

------------------------------------------------------
theoretically there is a lot more I could write but as I mentioned these are just examples. Use them or make your own ideas for random Events

• Like 1

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet