More Realistic Stars (Neutron Stars, Real Black Holes etc.)

Cemuvi

Suggestion

I don`t know this already exist but whats with more Diversity of Systems? 

After 20 hours i didn`t see a Neutron Star or Stars/Systems like Stellaris (Real Space 3.8) 

So every System is more dynamic and have Real Star Class O, B, A, F, G, K, M, L and T ? Real Black Holes with Damage and other Stuff should be nice. 

The current system is more a Planet with Faction Stations and Stars are 100000 km a way...Adding more realistic looking stars would be nice, it's more to the gamer's eye. It would be a nice feature. 😄 

Current Stars Avorion.jpg

And that's real space, and it would be nice, not 100% like that, but a bit more realistic system stars or only systems with supergiant stars? I would like more QoL content. . 🙂 

Idea like Stellaris Real Space.jpg

Idea Anomaly Systems like Real Space.jpg

Edited by Cemuvi
  • Like 2

7 answers to this suggestion

5 hours ago, Blackhorse_Six_ said:

How big is a sector?

vs

How big is a Solar System?

I'll give you an answer:

Sorry, it takes eight hours for a radio transmission moving at the speed of light to reach Earth from Pluto, and since that's where I have my summer home, you'll have to wait a bit 😉

Oh, how's this for a fun fact: Astronomers have been using the same acronym to remember the star classes since the late 1700's: 'Oh Be A Fine Girl [and] Kiss Me', plus those other 2 letters.

As a starting point and without going too much into realism, I feel it would already help a lot if the sector background "nebula" wouldn't randomly vary from one sector to the next, but instead a contiguous region of sectors would share the same background, and adjacent regions be separated by "nebula free" zones in between.