Rearrange trade routes, queue, loops

bisonilli

Suggestion

Hi there!

First things first: Awsome Game. Thank you! Thanks to Mrs. and Mr. backer (Kickstarter xD)!

Second: i ll try my best in english.

Some ideas:

I think it would be nice to rearrange the queue for the ships with a captain for maybe a trade route (queue/loop).

1.        1. If the ship has a queue already, just ask: do i wanna cancel the queue?! Sometimes i forget to „unclick“ the current ship and i have to set up the loop again. Woooops…::

"captain from the *shipname*, sir you've first said do this and do that and then this and by microchips etc, and now??? srly?" me: " Do what i say, i pay your rent" or "sry wrong number"

2.       2. Drag and drop for a long Loop (queue orders) – so you can add some route after that and put it in the right place

3.       3. Cancel some orders in a queue

4.       4. Name a Route so i can put other ships on it, „routename“ – maybe :they have to be on the route or they wouldnt start it, and may i can put some routes later on together if they fit (point 2+4)

5.       5.  If i have buy orders on the route, show me the cargo ive need on the ship – i wanna buy 2000 microchips (2000x loadingspace) etc for the hole route

Sometimes pics are better ;D feel free to use, ask, adjust, im excited and a bit nervous ;D My first response to a game. Greetings from Germany. Have a nice day!!

(....yes paint, and print button....xDDD, translation: if i write do this and do that, i wanna do this, or it should be so- i mean, it would be a nice to have^^ dont wanna be impolite, in deutsch würde ich es höflicher umschreiben^^)

newroutes.png

newshiprouteoverview.png

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet