(Spoilers) Can't Find Artifact After Fight

DemonDestroyer

So I was doing the quest "Looking for Artifact", defeated all 4, but I was also being invaded by aliens and pirates. After I managed to clear them all I looked EVERYWHERE and scraped everything relevant to the bosses but I just couldn't find the artifact you gain from them.

Is there a command to cheat getting it/them?

Or can the quest turn up again so I can thrash them again and make sure I pick it up?

Really don't want to lose all my progress to get to center just because of one quest... :(

pssst

/run Player(callingPlayer):getInventory():add(SystemUpgradeTemplate("data/scripts/systems/teleporterkey5.lua", Rarity(RarityType.Legendary), Seed(124)))

*walks away whistling innocently*

Also, yes, all boss fights are repeatable infinite times.

• 4 weeks later...

then you aren't considered admin to the server, as only an admin of the server you play may use such commands unless the server allows /run with regular commands, such as a small personal server with few friends.  and yes dedicated servers are a hassle with the command as even then they may not see you as admin without wanting to break a coffee table at why it refuses to believe you are admin, for me anyway.