Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[1.3.7] Please revert the removal of Fighter Destroyed Notifications

LivewareCascade

I can totally understand removing torp destruction notifications so as to prevent notification spam, since they cost only credits. However, fighters can be incredibly expensive and trained pilots even more so - it's essential to get feedback about fighter destruction during a battle to effectively respond and retask based on anti-fighter threats - or to retreat. Yes, you can always use the F1 menu after a battle to check fighter status, but this information is useful DURING battle as well as after.

• 2 months later...

Absolutely agree ... And as I have written in Suggestions & Idea Voting, I like to Recover my pilots. They really need to be treated like valuable objects, highlighted by the Object Detector, or visually identified with a slow strobe. The whole terminology needs to be reworked, too - When fighters RTB, and losses are displayed by absence, there should be a warning text to advise "x pilots missing" to indicate that there are recoverable pilots floating around in space ...

Edited by Blackhorse_Six_
[clarification]