Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

No one sharing there Ship Creations?

GoonSquad

Whats the deal with ship sharing?  Theirs barely anyone adding theirs to the boards for others to import in to there games.  I've played other games that had this feature and they had hundred of submissions.  When I first started playing Empyrion before they had the workshop you had a a lot of ships to choose from.  Made the game fun for me... May be there's not that many people playing yet...

Workshop support at least for mods will be added in the future. It should be very likely that the same is true for ship creations. That could help to get more people to share their creations.

Regarding the current situation: You could always ask them nicely if they are willing to release them :)

Edit: Some people stated that they won't release their designs until the workshop support is done. Please check the threads and especially the original post for such information.

Whats the deal with ship sharing?  Theirs barely anyone adding theirs to the boards for others to import in to there games.  I've played other games that had this feature and they had hundred of submissions.  When I first started playing Empyrion before they had the workshop you had a a lot of ships to choose from.  Made the game fun for me... May be there's not that many people playing yet...

Where is your ship designs? I tried looking / downloading yours and found none.