[Mod] Avorion Commands Package (/inventory, /crew, /sethome and more)

Aki

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crew command for me seems to be completely broken but everything else works perfectly.. When trying to add crew, it just does nothing at all for me. I've also tried every single combination of the crew command, still nada.

Could you be more specific? Are there any bugs in console? Is there any response from the server when you use it?

am i going crazy or was there a list of the /turret and /system commands here ?

what were the name of the systems again :( 

There are merged into /inventory. You can see all available upgrades with /inventory available upgrades.

The crew command for me seems to be completely broken but everything else works perfectly.. When trying to add crew, it just does nothing at all for me. I've also tried every single combination of the crew command, still nada.

Could you be more specific? Are there any bugs in console? Is there any response from the server when you use it?

am i going crazy or was there a list of the /turret and /system commands here ?

what were the name of the systems again :( 

There are merged into /inventory. You can see all available upgrades with /inventory available upgrades.

OOOOhhhh  *facepalm*  thanks, work for a week and things are moving forward soooo fast :P

Hi everyone,

i got a quick question i got the /sethome script in the right folders and it works for me (admin) just fine but all other players have issues using /sethome.

First: how can i add players in a setup group ?

Second: how can i make /sethome load for each player on login?

I was thinking about adding the loadScriptOnce(..) to the server.ini to make it work!!!??? Any suggestions or tips?

Would be nice if someone could help me with that one.

Best regards

Headhunt3r

i got a quick question i got the /sethome script in the right folders and it works for me (admin) just fine but all other players have issues using /sethome.

First: how can i add players in a setup group ?

Just add /sethome for usage for players in default group in admin.xml file (located in galaxy root directory).

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate these. Very nice mods.

Though, I had a bit of an issue when installing as I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't work. Then, I realized that I put the player portion of the scripts in the /player/ folder when I should have put them in the /player/cmd/ subfolder.  ::) Works fine now. But I thought I would mention this as it seems easy to overlook. (I could have sworn that an earlier version of /sethome required us to put it directly into the /player/ folder...)

having problem with /sethome command , it can be used only by admins , but not regular players ,.. any idea how to fix it ?

Scroll a bit it was answered on this page and on previous pages, too.

editing admin.xml didnot helped

You need to stop the server and then edit the admin.xml ^^

If you dont stop the server before the changes will undo on the next restart of server ^^

Hello, /SetHome is exactly what i want for me and my friends. Ive managed to get it on the server and detected in /help sethome but every time the hosting pc loads the server again. The admin.lua file is overwritten with one lacking the permissions for sethome. Is there a way to stop this or am i just doing it wrong?

Edit: Figured it out, The folder not the file was set to read only. Took it off the folder edited the file put it back on the file and that seems to be keeping it changed.

I am unable to get the /crew command to work, suggestions?

You downloaded the 2 Files ? and copied in the correct path ?

data/scripts/commands/crew.lua

data/scripts/player/cmd/crew.lua

For the second command, I do not have anything referring to /cmd anywhere in the player folder, the only folders within player is a mission folder and a story folder. Do I need to make a folder and label it cmd? or am I missing something with the file?

Thanks again

So with the /inventory turret script, is there any way to control what bonuses the turrets get? For example, is there a way to make sure the rocket launchers get the seeker bonus? Also, what exactly is the use of the available function? I mean, it's nice knowing what all you can make legally in system, but how does that function have any use when you can spawn what you want? Or does that in some way tie into my earlier question and I just don't realize it?

For the second command, I do not have anything referring to /cmd anywhere in the player folder, the only folders within player is a mission folder and a story folder. Do I need to make a folder and label it cmd? or am I missing something with the file?

No, it is a custom directory, so you are not missing anything. Just create it, path must be exact.

So with the /inventory turret script, is there any way to control what bonuses the turrets get? For example, is there a way to make sure the rocket launchers get the seeker bonus? Also, what exactly is the use of the available function? I mean, it's nice knowing what all you can make legally in system, but how does that function have any use when you can spawn what you want? Or does that in some way tie into my earlier question and I just don't realize it?

How I can create turret with some propeties such as accuracy, heatPerShot (and all of TurretTemplate.html)?

Currently that is not possible, sorry.

/crew dont work :(.

if i take: /crew add mechanic he add a unlearnet man but no special mechanik. normal people dont lvl :(. its for other, too

It is not yet implemented but it should be added really soon. Currently you can only add crewmen of default experience.