[Mod] Avorion Commands Package (/inventory, /crew, /sethome and more)

Aki

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about your /inventory upgrade script:

Is there any chance - at all - that you could add support for the Extra Crew Workforce System Moduls mod?

The reason I ask is because I always design my ships in a creative-mode galaxy. But, even in creative, ships still take constant damage unless they have enough mechanics for crew. And, as I design a ship, I don't always have enough crew quarters to hold enough... a catch-22.

I can't emphasize enough how handy it would be to be able to spawn several legendary Robotic Crew modules for when I design really BIG ships. Those are rare enough, let alone trying to find several legendary modules...

Suggestion for a command to clear inventory or a way to remove turrets from your inventory, as if you spawn in lots of turrets trying to get the best there doesn't seem to be  quick way to remove the ones you don't want from your inventory  (please correct me if I'm wrong)

• 2 weeks later...

Is sethome still working for you after the patch?

For us the repair dock method Koonschi added seems to override it.

Are there any special requirements for /sethome to work?  I've used it early game (1 ship, no stations or asteroids built on yet) and when my 1 ship gets destroyed, I respawn in my drone waaaay back in the starting sector.

This is on a server or in SP (double checked the install directions and made sure the scripts were in the right place).

Are there any special requirements for /sethome to work?  I've used it early game (1 ship, no stations or asteroids built on yet) and when my 1 ship gets destroyed, I respawn in my drone waaaay back in the starting sector.

This is on a server or in SP (double checked the install directions and made sure the scripts were in the right place).

cant say if the said patch messed it up since i havent used it recently, but i know you gotta have a station in the sector, friendly or your own:

/sethome

Allows player to change home sector to current if friendly or own station is present. Usage: /sethome

Great Mod btw, Fox approved!

cant say if the said patch messed it up since i havent used it recently, but i know you gotta have a station in the sector, friendly or your own:

/sethome

Allows player to change home sector to current if friendly or own station is present. Usage: /sethome

Great Mod btw, Fox approved!

Doh!  Thanks Fox!  Guess I need to work on my faction standing in a lot of sectors. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Even if a bit late for the party, i think this...

"Helpful table of commands"

... is quite handy, tho the missing Salvage-Laser on the Weapon List could be added! ^,.,^ Ty nevertheless!

• 3 weeks later...

How does one change maxheat/overheat/cooldown or whatever it is on weapons? (Talking script here)

Using this mod you can't as of now. But overall it is possible: you need to create Weapon, then create TurretTemplate and add weapons to it. From TurretTemplate you can create InventoryTurret and then, finally, add it to your inventory.

Does not work i put the files where you said they needed to be then restarted server then started my game pressed shift then typed /crew fill and it said it was a not recognized i need a install guide for dummies because this does not work.

• 2 weeks later...

The agoods and crew commands are completely broken as of latest patch 2017-06-22 23:00 UTC.

agoods @ data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua : 9 (string expected, got nil)

crew @ data/scripts/player/cmd/crew.lua : 25 (attempt to concatenate local action)

The agoods and crew commands are completely broken as of latest patch 2017-06-22 23:00 UTC.

agoods @ data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua : 9 (string expected, got nil)

crew @ data/scripts/player/cmd/crew.lua : 25 (attempt to concatenate local action)

At least /crew fill still works for me. Avorion 0.12.3.

However... it worked in 0.12.3, now its broken.

The crew command was working fine for us, we were using the one with crew cost tho.

Agoods did give an error so took that out, looks like it needs a rework like sethome which is overridden by Koons vanilla repair dock respawn.

Unless there has been a patch in the meantime that I didn't notice yet, it should still be working.

Are you sure you have the files on your client too, that could be the cause?

Can the mod All turret Auto-Targeting be implemented with the commands?

I'd like to have auto-targeting when i spawn a turret through the command

or can you do another line where we specify if we want independent targeting or not

thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't get the /agoods command to work. The server was displaying an error upon a player login stating there was an error with the function initialize. I had tried using the steel example given but saw no response. I logged out and back in and saw that the server was displaying the function error.

• 2 months later...

Currently getting this problem on 0.14.3  anyone know what the problem might be?

It worked fine a few days ago.. tho I think it might have had something to with the server being on 0.14.0

2017-09-27 06-15-31| could not execute function 'initialize' in '"data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua"':
2017-09-27 06-15-31| data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua:9: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)
2017-09-27 06-15-31| stack traceback:
2017-09-27 06-15-31| 	[C]: in function 'gsub'
2017-09-27 06-15-31| 	data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua:9: in function <data/scripts/player/cmd/agoods.lua:6>

• 2 weeks later...

There are some commands that either do not work or have an Identification script so incoherently different that we Need a Manual for this.

Alone for /inventory Upgrade i had to try over 60 different script imputs for the Turret Control Systems. NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

Some commands Need a verification list so we know what to imput in there.

Such being:

Turrets: Pulse cannon

Upgrades: TCS (Turret control system), Detector

As of right now, i am still going through other commands that have unknown imputs or possibly are defect even. but as of right now, the 2 most important upgrades are unavailable for the mod

---COMMANDS---

/teleport <player> [x] [y]

*teleport command is vanilla. No mod needed

/sethome

/inventory turret <type> [rarity] [material] [tech] [amount]

/inventory upgrade <script> [rarity] [amount]

/inventory available <turrets|upgrades|materials|rarities>

/crew <fill|clear|add>

/crew add <profession> [amount]

/price

---INPUT VALUES---

<script>

arbitrarytcs

batterybooster

cargoextension

civiltcs

energybooster

enginebooster

hyperspacebooster

militarytcs

miningsystem

radarbooster

scannerbooster

shieldbooster

tradingoverview

velocitybypass

energyshieldconverter

valuablesdetector

<type>

chaingun

laser

miningturret

plasmagun

rocketlauncher

cannon

railgun

repairbeam

bolter

lightninggun

teslagun

forcegun

salvaginglaser

[rarity]

legendary

exotic

exeptional

rare

uncommun

common

petty

[material]

avorion

ogonite

xanion

trinium

naonite

titanium

iron

<profession>

none

engine

gunner

miner

repair

pilot

security

attacker

sergeant

lieutenant

commander

general

captain

this was posted before earlier in the post.

Ah. okay, thanks. also, some of the commands work with Shorter versions. for example plasma and tesla for turrets or scanner (scan) and Hyperspace jump module (Hyperspace) for upgrades.

just thought there wasn't a full and complete list of the command scripts and settings. thanks

• 1 month later...