New forms of Hyperspace block/upgrades

Silent00

Suggestion

I want a whole fleet that is able to jump far distance but the thing is that smaller ships or ships that don't have much of hyperspace range may left behind and need to catching up by either piloting or command them to the current location and it's a big hassle to get them to go anywhere especially some of them don't have the same range as the other. 

Here is my idea: A new block and/or upgrade that is able hyperspace an entire fleet with only just one ship to activate

What it does it creates field relative of how large or volumes of hyperspace blocks, its really useful when it need to bring along ships out of danger or rallying to prepare for combat. But it comes at a cost though, depending of how many of ships within its range costs an energy consumption and recharge, (maybe depending of how large the ships as well) maybe can be mitigated if a ships has better hyperspace block or an upgrade. Talking about the upgrade, its the same thing as the hyperspace booster upgrade except it only increases the range of field and mitigates the energy consumption and recharge. Maybe in the multiplayer where one player able to "hitchhiking" their group of friends at long distance.

It's simple idea of mine because of annoyance

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet