Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Where are my resources?

wudu

I have a mining ship (r-mining) with a captain. I order it to mine, jump to a sector with a resource depot, and refinine resources. Then after some time a message pops up that the resources are ready to collect. So I fly to that sector with the resource depot and dock but there are no resources to collect.

Do I miss something? Where do I get the refined resources?

The resources are in your collective, global store, ready for your perusal.

As part of the "refine" order, the mining ship will wait next to the resource depot until they are done refining, and collect the results. Shortly after you received the message that the resources are ready to collect, you should also have received a message informing you about the amounts.

Thanks, you're right about that.

One thing I just observed is that it doesn't get shown on the right side wich is more obvious (to me) than the little text message on the bottom left. In all other cases it gets shown on the right side like when I myself pick up resources either from mining or from the resource staion. Or when a "traditional" miner picks up resources while mining. I also noticed that it does appear on the right side when my manual controlled ship is in the same sector than the research station and my mining ship.

Edited by wudu

8 hours ago, wudu said:

it doesn't get shown on the right side wich is more obvious (to me)

Oh, that may be so.
I almost never pay attention to those notifications on the right hand side; the chat is much more convenient in my opinion, especially allowing to scroll back and see what else you missed... ; )