Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Docking Stations to Station prevents NPC docking(buy/sale)

Glitch_Recursion

When you dock stations to each other you have to use a single station as the primary and dock all stations to it. this is slightly frustrating but the real problem is it also seems to prevent NPC ships from docking to buy or sell goods at the non primary factory. 

Edit: upon further testing Neither station is able to sell goods. NPC's still attempt to dock to the Primary station. They are tractored  in and dock for roughly 20 seconds then the red beams push them away and they never purchase or sell anything. if i disconnect the stations they immediately being working. so this is more than likely something to do with the docking preventing docking from other sources code as otherwise the NPC's wouldn't view it as a valid docking point(which is still the case for the non primary station). 

Edit: PS: if this gets fixed it would also be really cool if you could initiate docks from already docked stations. It would also be really cool to dock stations to each side and make a ring world type station chain.

I'm moving this from General discussion because I think this is a bug.

Edited by Glitch_Recursion