创建飞船的操作建议

hongming09

7 hours ago, hongming09 said:

Now when creating a spaceship, there are merging squares. I hope that we can get the segmentation blocks. After zooming in on the spaceship, we can allocate space more reasonably and turn the scraps into useful parts

I'm not certain I understand what you're saying; to me, it sounds like in the build menu, you want a tool to split blocks; in other words, a counterpart to the merge tool? If so, the suggestions forum might be a better match.

A tool like that would indeed be handy, just yesterday I went in on an older ship design and manually split several large diagonals and corners into smaller bits, thereby freeing up quite a bit of additional internal space. It should be possible algorithmically, all I did manually was replacing one large shape with 2x2x2, 3x3x3, or 4x4x4 smaller blocks of equivalent shapes.

An automated tool would probably have to place all the resulting blocks, which I didn't since I wanted to free up some of the internal space occupied by the large ones; but it would have been a great help had the initial conversion been automated, with me going in afterwards and cleaning up the unnecessary blocks.