Turret Modification Bug

MudTWH

The bug started about 2 days after I had bought the game, it persists on different saves and complete re installs. The bug consists of if I were to place a turret and try to enter turret design mode (yes it is selected) it pops up with a message in chat saying select one turret base block to create a design, I'm not quite sure what to do nor have I found anything with google searches. Thanks!

There's a block type for building turrets - and there are rules about how to use that block type (as in hull and cargo are block types, so is 'turret base')

I remember seeing instructions somewhere, but they made no sense to me and I've spent 300+hours in game and never ever attempted to make a turret.

Making a fighter is also annoying - but I figured it out.

2 hours ago, phezzan said:

There's a block type for building turrets - and there are rules about how to use that block type (as in hull and cargo are block types, so is 'turret base')

I remember seeing instructions somewhere, but they made no sense to me and I've spent 300+hours in game and never ever attempted to make a turret.

Making a fighter is also annoying - but I figured it out.

I understand that there are special blocks for building turrets, the only problem is that i cant even get into the turret editor to apply workshop turret designs

• 11 months later...