A few questions on the tactical mode of the game (F9)

ARTGUK

Please tell me how to highlight several of your ships in this mode? I've been in the selection frame, but only one ship remains. I also tried multileading by pressing the CTRL, SHIFT keys, as well as their combinations clicking on the list of ships, but this does not work. By selecting one ship, CTRL + 1... works and contributes one ship to group 1, but several ships cannot be credited to one group.ย  ๐Ÿคจ What am I doing wrong?

Help me, please. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

4 hours ago, ARTGUK said:

Please tell me how to highlight several of your ships in this mode? I've been in the selection frame, but only one ship remains. I also tried multileading by pressing the CTRL, SHIFT keys, as well as their combinations clicking on the list of ships, but this does not work. By selecting one ship, CTRL + 1... works and contributes one ship to group 1, but several ships cannot be credited to one group.ย  ๐Ÿคจ What am I doing wrong?

Help me, please. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I think the information I'll share will be useful to others. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

The problem was in the Cyrillic layout of the keyboard. As soon as I switched to English in the operating system, the multi-selection of ships in the tactical mode of the game began to work. I think to players who do not use the Latin alphabet, what I discovered will help. ๐Ÿงฉ

Unfortunately, the multi-selection of ships on the list does not work. To add several ships to the group, you need to press the CTRL key and click directly on the ships in the tactical mode of the game or highlight them with a frame.ย :classic_happy:

Edited by ARTGUK