Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Make Fighters Autodock depending on transporter upgrade range

Araxyllis

Suggestion

Everytime I have to wait minutes for that last stupid Fighter to dock something in me dies.

Most ships who use Fighters have Transporter upgrades anyway, just let Fighters teleport into the mothership. The current docking is horrendous. If you are by any means concerned about balancing, cause you may think a player should be punished for attacking an anti fighter enemy and shouldnt instantly be able to fix their mistake give it a timer, still better than to not even know when the last asshat is gonna find his way. Or give is a button to execute that Idiot who should have his pilot license revoked and let that raise moral on the ship. last part is a joke...kinda

• Like 3

3 answers to this suggestion

I'd be okay with teleporters able to transport fighters back to you. Phezzan makes a good point that this could be an opportunity to provide a reason for more than a 0.5^3 teleporter block. Could have similar rules to assembly blocks. More teleporter volume increases frequency and more blocks means more simultaneous teleportations with materials-based limitations.

• Like 2