Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[SOLVED by new mod][1.1.2 Multiplayer] Product of Aluminium Mine on dedicated server is not updated to Aluminum

struct_Nitori

[Edited 01: 2020/06/30 1943JST]

This is different from the former post about singleplayer. This thread is about multiplayer based on dedicated server.
https://forum.avorion.net/index.php?/topic/6535-product-of-aluminium-mine-of-alliance-is-not-updated-aluminum/

Since version 0.29, Aluminium is renamed to Aluminum.
This stopped producution network of whole galaxy which depends on Aluminum (formerly, Aluminium).
https://forum.avorion.net/index.php?/topic/5831-beta-branch-patch-029-preliminary-notes/&tab=comments#comment-31480

At the same time, the new economy system was introduced.
Existing factories and mines were updated in singleplayer by following way:
You can fix this easily by simply visiting those sectors. Their factories will be updated into the galactic trade network and supply/demand prediction around them will correct itself.

However, when playing multiplayer connecting to a dedicated server, there seems to be three problems.
1. Product of Aluminium Mine owned by player or alliance is not updated to Aluminum both in multiplayer and singleplayer.
2. Mines and factories of AI faction is not updated in multiplayer contrary to singleplayer.
3. The following code does not cover this problem: "Goods.lua" goods["Aluminium"] = goods["Aluminum"] -- backwards compatibility

The way to reproduce this problem is described below.
1. Prepare savedata made before Beta Branch 0.29 including Aluminium Mine of Alliance.
2. Launch dedicated server with the savedata which meets the above condition in singleplayer or multiplayer.
3. Start multiplayer and connect to the server.
4. Go to sector where Aluminium Mine is located.
5. Interact and Trade Goods.
6. You will see Aluminium with always zero stock.

I have to apologize that my savedata is too big to attach.

I hope this will be fixed.

Edited by struct_Nitori
SOLVED by new mod