jdedmo

Is it possible to make drops bigger? or trackable?

Posted (edited)

I am trying to find out if there is a way to make loot drops from fights more visible? 

During a fight I am flying around boosting to dodge/retreat, etc (unless I am fighting a much weaker and basically helpless group of targets).  After all that combat often I spend more time zooming in and out trying to find tiny specs of light that are different but look the same as the dots of light for the background.

Would high tier tractor upgrade work even when boosting past a target as it blows up? Or will a high level scanner allow me to target and see loot in the the f9 window? I have not used scanners much at all since well I can see whats in your ship after i kill you 😄 and still very new.

The last option is maybe a mod that simply makes the loot bigger .. I would rather be able to simply have a toggle to scan for loot in the f9 window but eh.

Thanks to any who add helpful info.

Edited by jdedmo

Mh, I have to admit, none of us in the dev team try to collect every little thing of loot. Loot is plentiful, so that a general fly-by usually collects enough to satisfy our needs ^^ Especially as the most important part of the loot are the turrets and upgrades and those are pretty easy to collect

Have you tried equipping a loot range booster? Yes, it'll still not mark the loot or make it more visible, but it'll be sucked to you from greater distances. So that might already resolve your issues 🙂

As for speed: You can go too fast for the loot to register you flying by, so not boosting while collecting should give you more success. I hope that helps a bit 🙂

I prefer to build special looting ships, which not only collect all the loot but also refine the scap-metal all together 😄 

While i can explore the galaxy, my little dronies do all the work for me 😛

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.