for big ship builds

Guest speedydj1982@hotmail.co.uk

Suggestion

Guest speedydj1982@hotmail.co.uk

Im about 120 hours into building a huge battle ship, this is my problem or something i think would help!

As you already have the tool that you can select an amount of blocks ( rectangle select , select blocks  etc ) what would be great would be if you could use this feature on big ship ((ie  high-light the part of the ship you want to work on )) and then have the game focus on that area only , (not the rest of the ship as well) as fornow its not being worked on.

Its got to a point im over 124,000 blocks in and im about half finished, i work on small areas for detail at the moment an technically the rest of the ship is just there using memory data etc .....

My pc is far from slow and is modern, it even struggles when placing high block count parts onto the ship , with this method when you finish with the area u unselect that area and reselect a new area and so on or if they are small ships this would not matter imo.

I personally i think this would help with the stress of the hdd ,memory , pc in general and your servers. 

The extra icon/button could be called (select workable area) only that area would high-light ( like when you use the VIEW to look at specific parts. 

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet