Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

game crashes/ not responding!

Guest mrkonfuzed

Guest mrkonfuzed

I dont get it, im a 110 hours plus into a massive ship and it keeps crashing or not responding and needs to close! I have just under 116000 blocks and ive merged where i can, it runs nice n smooth and then boom freezes and crashes!  This must happen at least once an hour maybe more depending if im doing any thing with high part count etc... its getting to the point now is why do i even bother!  Only happens in the build mode and sometimes in the workshop!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Boxelware Team

Hi there, I hope your issue resolved itself with our last patches! We had a little bug that could caused problems when the server saved, and those might well have been causing your issue. It should be fixed now, though 🙂

If not, please let us know!

Guest mrkonfuzed

im still having the problem, its like the server cant cope with the placement of items, ( ive built  like an engine room and factorys ) and has somewhat 50k blocks and just does not want to be placed, ive tried to shrink both the ship and the part but still just cant place the bugger, everything drops to 1 fps and over 2000 ping ,