Give the option to load any torpedoes.

Guest Avoria

Suggestion

Guest Avoria

Currently, the only way to automatically reload torpedoes is to tell each individual launcher which type of torpedo to load, ignoring all other torpedoes. Please add the option for launchers to load ANY type of torpedo if the player so chooses. This system only makes sense when you assume the player has already organized their launchers and know which they torpedoes they want to >consistantly< use, but you guys have shelved off the ability to create our own torpedoes for balancing reasons, which puts us at the mercy of the RNG of equipment docks and pirate drops. This means players are more than likely to end up with a mix of random torpedoes. RNG does not agree with consistency. When my torpedo storage is filled with random torpedoes, I have no choice but to individually tell my launchers to load every single torpedo type one by one in order to get them to load all of my availible torpedoes, or else they will ignore half my storage and cry "There's nothing left to fire!" This takes a VERY long time and a very large amount of clicks to do.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet