Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tankium

Torps

Suggestion

Guest Tankium

a torpedo launcher that fires torpedoes forwards instead of sideways similar to how real life submarines fire torpedos

3 answers to this suggestion

Additionally add icons that indicate the type of path (L shaped or straight) and the firing direction on the weapons key-binding screen of the UI. If a starship has both fore and aft firing launchers, the player has to use trial and error to identify which launcher is which in the UI.

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, Guest Tankium said:

a torpedo launcher that fires torpedoes forwards instead of sideways similar to how real life submarines fire torpedos

Why not in any direction the player wants? Forward, backward, sideways, down... 

Edit: I mean a fixed direction that can be chosen at build time. For those who also play Crossout, the guided missiles in there have the behavior I'm suggesting.

The current behavior seems to be a bug. "Seems" because I have tried it only once, a few days ago. I'm sure I built the launcher in forwards, but the torpedo came out sideways. Which is not ideal if you want to shoot something close before you.

Edited by Rabiator
Clarification of torp launch direction

Answer this suggestion...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this