Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Various suggestions

LiftPizzas

Suggestion

Set priority for ships/sectors that keeps important ships (like miners) from being put to sleep. (For example it is currently simulating 5 ships that are idle with no orders, meanwhile it is sleeping on a mining ship that has looping orders.)

Weapon: mines. They drop and quickly come to a stop. Explode if enemy within a distance or a timer expires. To discourage a pursuer. (Basically torpedoes that have brakes instead of thrusters.)

- remember password for favorite servers

For Build mode:

- show/hide by color. (Can only select by color.)

- Select None hotkey/button. (I know you can select none indirectly, but it's clunky.)

- Orders:

"Buy" and "sell" need an alternative "whatever's available and move on to the next order" instead of sitting around for a month waiting for stock to deplete/replenish. (Maybe use -1 for the quantity.)

"explore green" command (explore green systems, go from one to another randomly or whatever.)

"explore yellow" command

"Go sell your cargo" command (wander around to find buyers and just sell at the first place that's buying.)

Or allow selling of any goods (at "stolen" price) at the smuggler's.

(Reason: you get stuck with some obscure product that nobody is buying, it's annoying having to use the player to actively look for these or just dump them into space.)

"Transfer cargo" (to/from friendly ship) command. (I'd like to have a freighter that goes and collects/refines ore while my miners keep mining, for example.)

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet