Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Diplomacy Randomly going from 100k excellent to - hostile

Ostrago

Not sure if there is a bug or if I don't understand some mechanic. A little background so as to provide as much information as I can.

I set up an Ice Mine in an area with 200% need for water. Selling was going 'OK' but not enough sellers were coming and I was constantly stocked at cap 25k water even at -20% selling. So I went to check out the mine after reading some forums. I went to move some rocks with my ship. There was  a disabled ship basically right up against my mine, presumably from pirates attacking. It had 53% hull damage and could see its thrusters trying to go off but wasn't moving. This was for an extended period of time.  At this point I noticed nobody at all was coming to my mine, despite the need for water, the good location, and it attracting buyers before.

After moving the disabled aircraft, the diplomacy started dropping. It started dropping like 200 at a time at a constant rate until it was all the way down. The ship didn't take any damage from me as I have collision damage turned off.

Next, about 30 mins later, I'm exploring further away and notice another place that I was excellent with is now red and hostile on my map. For no reason. This place I have my other 2 mines, my sole money makers. There has been no notification of diplomacy loss or anything. They just went straight to hostile.

So all 3 of my mines are now in hostile areas and not selling anything. I have no stead income and no idea what is causing places to go hostile.

My mines have no weapons or anything, they are just complete standard.  I am completely baffled what could have happened. This is my first playthrough, i'm 120hrs in and just lost all 3 areas where my mines are. All the time and work I put into increasing diplomacy is thrown right out of the door in 3 mins with no explanation at all.

When I look at the log, it shows information about the 2nd faction turning on me. I had a ship with fighters salvaging a shipyard. When I got the 20 second warning I pressed "i" for the player menu, clicked on show map for the ship, and clicked stop. On my map it showed that it stopped him from salvaging. There were no notifications in-game that are showing up in the log. Such as the warning about needing a salvage license. I clicked stop. Unless the fighters keep going or something? Idk

Can someone please help me better understand what I am missing? Because, I am extremely discouraged at the moment.

I think this is the correct log:

https://pastebin.com/embed_js/q69nJTQN