Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Show claimed asteroids on galaxy map

LiftPizzas

Suggestion

I should be able to find these easily after I've claimed them. I should not have to write stuff on paper outside the game, and I should not have to manually write a sector note for something like this, any more than I should have to write a sector note to find my own ships.

Maybe typing "claim" into the search box should highlight sectors containing your claimed asteroids. (And a way for players to know this exists.)

Or a tab in the I menu that lists out your claimed asteroids like the one that lists your ships, and has clickable links to them on the map.

• Like 1

6 answers to this suggestion

I also want this.

Who wouldn't want this ^^  I actually forgot two owned asteroids in a system where I built a mine just two days ago, because they were a bit farther away.

Anything the player owns should be shown somewhere. Yes, I'm looking at you, wayward fighters !!1!

Also, if it were a list, it has to have proper filters and sorting functions.

(Edit : I really really appreciate that Avorion features such filters.  Please just don't forget them ^^)

I think it would be just an unnessesary game feature.

In the first place, why would you claim an asteroid and just leave it? Will you ever come back at some point to sell it or found a mine? And IF you found a mine, you can find it in the fleet-tab ob the player menu

Secondly there are so many asteroids to find in yellow blip systems. Sometimes you can find 3 in one system.

Also there is already a way to attach a note to systems with right click. You can search for it in the top left corner of the map. This is my preferred way