[1.0] Tutorial stuck: "Ek'he The Adventurer" -> warp ship "Lady Adventurous"

dreclevr0d

I accidentally started the quest/tutorial where "Ek'he The Adventurer" lends you his ship, "Lady Adventurous", by switching to the far away sector where my friend was.

Apparently it gets triggered when you warp far away from the home galaxy.

However, I'm here with just my drone and the quest appears to be stuck after "Ek'he" told me to let "Lady" warp to a marked sector and back, by chaining commands.

No matter how many times I let the ship warp there and back, the dialogue never continues. When I leave the sector and come back, "Ek'he" tells me what to do again (same as before) but nothing changes. The ship "Lady" remains under my control, with a captain that costs 12000 credits every 2 hours (not gonna pay for that)

So that's the bug. Could a dev possibly tell me how to reset this quest, or what am I supposed to do?

Edit:

Nevermind, I solved it. It was not actually a bug. It's just that there was a tagged sector that I thought I didn't tag, which I thought was the target to warp to. But actually it was a mission called "command fleet" with the "!"icon, which I thought was something different.

A suggestion: Make a tutorial/special quest stand out more from the regular things like distress signals.

Solved!

• 1 month later...