Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

The BASE V1 - Highly modifyable Asteroid Base

Hanni79

This is my very first Avorion Workshop upload !

The BASE V1 features 8 Slots and is built to be easily upgraded to suit your needs.

To do this, switch to "View" and show either "Titanium" + "Framework", then you can transform the 20*20*20 Framework blocks. Those are meant to be converted to Cargohold, so you can have up to ~7 times mor cargo storage.

There ar also lots of 10*10*2 Framework-"Slabs" waiting to be converted to whatever you might need, like generator, more Crew space etc.

If you were in need of really big chunks to convert, view "Naonite" + "Framework", which will give you another 5 20*20*20 sized chunks to transform based on your needs.

Costs:

Credits 2.417.946

Iron 376.778

Titanium 197.740

Naonite 30.005

Trinium 8.740

Pictures :

008D15C0088096BDDD6A28F6A9F933D4F867A6D6

B445B1C993B93E82E27A6E0D59C36C1EB8A1AA07

8B0B785B0620BBA52A7CCE9F09E4DB8803289DF4

Workshoplink :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2072271339

Thank you very much !

If you ever downloaded it, note the two elevator shafts, you can actually fly into there with the player drone  ;D

My goal was to build an asteroid base which looks like it was worked on, which I guess I did -proudly patting my shoulder-  ::)

I had missed the elevator shaft ... what a cool idea ...  :o

I have been thinking to build something similar, but have not yet had a chance to focus on the "Economic" part of my game.

Your design is great, in my opinion, because it uses Iron and Titanium - which would otherwise be useless.

My of my design efforts have been on building optimized fighting ships and freighters.

I look forward to your further postings.

Cheers  :)

• 1 month later...

I have made a very similar design with my asteroid bases. But I made the buildings with hull blocks to have all the windows and just put lights on all the edges of the buildings.