Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[Beta 1.0.1] Width and Height dimensions are swapped

FuryoftheStars

Can't believe I'm just now noticing this... issue appears present in 1.0 as well.

When I add a block on top of my ship, it adds to the width dimension instead of height. When I add a block to the side of my ship, it adds to the height instead of the width.

And yes, I'm sure my design isn't accidentally rotated. ;) The X/Y/Z sizes of the blocks as I'm putting them on the ship still operate as expected.

Edit: Whoops, keep forgetting there’s a specific beta bugs section in these parts (though technically this bug is present in stable, too).  Moderator, move if you deem necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I tried to reproduce it, but I cant. I play on the beta version and everything seems working fine. Could you make send us a screenshot or something? :)

In [1.0] width and height are definitely switched. Have a look :

5D1F842459A8DA435BC5442B2A4E33847F04988F

As you can clearly see, the ship has bigger width than height, but it says top right Width:340 and height 675.

The soon-to-be-added block further proofs this theory : it is  67 in width which corresponds to the total width of 675, length on the other hand is shown correctly.