Visibility of loots

asimov

Suggestion

Hi,

Avorion is a very good space opera, i love it. I play it in 4k.

Just one thing, after fight, it's very difficult to see in the space all loots (red, orange, blue..) to get back, even by pressing the F9 key.

Often I leave the area without having picked up everything.

Maybe put markers on the map ?

8 answers to this suggestion

I would prefer to have a feature of Scanner System Upgrades, which gives them an ability to mark items in space in the same way the Mining system works.

At the moment I do not see any point in sacrificing a slot for a Scanner, so maybe that can change my opinion.

I would prefer to have a feature of Scanner System Upgrades, which gives them an ability to mark items in space in the same way the Mining system works.

At the moment I do not see any point in sacrificing a slot for a Scanner, so maybe that can change my opinion.

Another good idea. I’d give scanners serious consideration then. For now, I take all loot when I see it in battle.

Hi :)

Thx for the mod but with mod, steam achievements are disabled...

Personally, i think it's a UI problem in the base game. No System Upgrade, just highlight loots, like legendary loot in Diablo or other RPG :p

In F9 mode, if i zoom in the specifique zone, then exit the F9 mode and zoom on my ship .... but i don't want zoom my ship, i want zoom a specifique loot :)

I strongly disagree with the idea of highlighting loot all the time.  Reason: you will not be able to find enemies quickly in combat, because the arrows pointing at loot cannot be visually distinguished from those pointing at the nearest enemy in a fraction of a second.

In the mod it is a huge advantage that if you remove the system, you no longer see that stuff highlighted. A button to highlight loot would also work, but please do not highlight it all the time.