Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

merchandizing...

Kostriktor

hey.

this doesnt work as intended im sure...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674782235618050085/693924930290712646/unknown.png

if theres no merchant, then why wait around ? keep following the orders given, jump to next location, and try to sell there instead.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674782235618050085/693925039199879238/unknown.png

please help.

• Boxelware Team

Your attachments don't work :|

What was your problem? We intended that if you order your ship to buy, and the station is currently out, the ordered ship should wait around until the station has the goods again.

If I understand you correctly you would want your ship to disregard the current order instead and move on to the next?

Both behaviours would be useful in different situations. I don't think that the current behaviour should be changed. Sometimes it is desirable for the ship to wait until it can buy a given number of goods (for example when shopping for parts to build turrets, you need an exact number).

In my opinion this is not a bug. Maybe a missing feature that would be nice to have (an extra "buy/sell as much as you can" command).

yes i can see that now.

of course its useful if the ship waits until it can follow my given orders.

and yet, would be useful if it could just try at executing, if not possible atm, it moves on, on the order-list.

whatever. great game anyways ! guess i have to change my way of doing things..