I say hello to problems that pro's got to deal with!

DoomAngelBlade

Greetings Koonschi. I play Avorion like a week(actual hours). I have weaponry that does 1 mil dmg per 4-5 seconds and

ship with lotsa hull. I mainly destroy shipyards in order to gain materials and credits and I have found alot of problems.

1) Amount of dropped material is huge. And it is dropped in small pieces. This makes game spawn like 500-2500 piles of resource. This makes game lag like hell.

\\ Make those "Packs of resources contain more resources in them or make an interact-able entity from which you can take all those resources.

2)Every resource require some credits to be spent on it. Iron - 10. Avorion - 110. In systems close to center there are asteroids generated like this: avorion 550. Gold - 4000.

1 Avorion needs 110 credits. This means that Player will need to mine more gold than avorion in order to put it on his ship.

\\ Just increase amount of gold generated? And the resource trader will fix this problem possibly . . .

3) Turrets of station and ships that are close to center are OP and their damage is above real turret's. Beam does 1 mil dmg per sec.

When I destroy it it has only 1/10 of the damage.

\\ I don't know how to even talk about this. My avorion blocks(20k avorion each) are being destroyed in 1 touch and ALL I have in a seconds after being under beam is . . drone.

4) Your ships don't follow you when you jump in other sectors.

\\ Maybe that's because sector stops it's activity when you are not in it?

P.S No cheating. All was done in legit way!

• Boxelware Team

Hello!

Thank you, that's really helpful.

1) Amount of dropped material is huge. And it is dropped in small pieces. This makes game spawn like 500-2500 piles of resource. This makes game lag like hell.

\\ Make those "Packs of resources contain more resources in them or make an interact-able entity from which you can take all those resources.

That has already been fixed and will be available in the next version.

2)Every resource require some credits to be spent on it. Iron - 10. Avorion - 110. In systems close to center there are asteroids generated like this: avorion 550. Gold - 4000.

1 Avorion needs 110 credits. This means that Player will need to mine more gold than avorion in order to put it on his ship.

\\ Just increase amount of gold generated? And the resource trader will fix this problem possibly . . .

Thank you for pointing that out, this obviously has to change.

3) Turrets of station and ships that are close to center are OP and their damage is above real turret's. Beam does 1 mil dmg per sec.

When I destroy it it has only 1/10 of the damage.

\\ I don't know how to even talk about this. My avorion blocks(20k avorion each) are being destroyed in 1 touch and ALL I have in a seconds after being under beam is . . drone.

You had bad luck I guess. You have a chance of getting the actual turrets that ship used, or getting a random turret that is roughly matched to your ship.

4) Your ships don't follow you when you jump in other sectors.

\\ Maybe that's because sector stops it's activity when you are not in it?

Simply not implemented yet.

Side note: I know that the game has balancing issues, and it won't remain that way.

I especially don't like the fact too much that shipyards are that easily destroyed in late game. I think this is also one of the things that have to be adjusted.

Actually Shipyards and ships are badass. The only way to destroy a ship is run and gun(Keeping ships at distance. . . rat's way) and only way to destroy a station is high range weaponry.

Also. . . AI has bad aim. Really bad. It aims a player's ship, not where it goes to. . .

5) Deleting your blocks TOO FAST will make you crash.

\\Easily seen example: You delete 1 block, but ping does the job and you doesn't see it's deleted. Meanwhile you press delete on other block and BAM! CRASH!